Searching for the best place to retire? Eager for a villa with awe-inspiring mountain views? Try Rosewood Village in Stoney Creek, Virginia!
The 55+ community offers the perfect location and amenities to match your active lifestyle. Here are three key components about living in this residential community.
1. Rosewood Village Provides Maintenance-Free Living
Who has the time for lawn care, home repairs, or snow removal? There are mountain peaks to explore, golf courses to enjoy, and new friends to meet.
Everything is taken care of. The village association is in charge of maintaining your home for you, giving you more time to spend doing what you love.
2. You Can Enjoy Resort-Style Amenities
Rosewood Village is its own world.
The active adult community itself offers walking paths, impressive homes, and soon its own clubhouse — with a bistro, sports bar, heated pool, fitness center, and hobby shop, to name a few.
A highlight of living in Rosewood? Its location at the 27-hole Stoney Creek Golf Course.
You can easily relax over lunch with some friends, join a great club, and enjoy a game of golf within the neighborhood.
But that’s not all. You also have the best views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from your back yard, as well as access to the highly rated Wintergreen Resort.
3. Every Day at Rosewood Village is Ripe for Adventure
With the best attractions offered at Wintergreen Resort, you can create your own adventures at Rosewood Village.
- catch a live band at The Edge
- enjoy an exciting game of tennis
- tour the Blue Ridge Parkway in the fall
- kayak on Lake Monocan
- take archery or skiing lessons
- hit the ski slopes when there’s fresh powder
- sample craft beer at Wild Wolf Brewing Company
There are simply too many experiences to list. We invite you to discover Wintergreen Resort and the community’s offerings for yourself.